- Join us each year for the Mental Health Blog Day, which takes place in May. Publish a post on your blog about mental health’s importance, how we can diminish stigma, or the challenges of making lifestyle and behavior changes. Tell your story. Share your experience. Mental health affects everything we do. No matter what you regularly blog about, there’s a way to incorporate mental health.
- Follow @apahelpcenter on Twitter for updates about the blog party and mind/body health. If you want us to easily find your blog or tweet, use the hashtag #mhblogday
- Post an “I’m Blogging for Mental Health” badge on your blog and help proudly spread the word about the importance of mental health.
- Share stories, tips, and personal experiences about mental health to reinforce the shared challenges we face when it comes to managing our overall health and wellness.
- Post a video on YouTube, talking about why mental health matters to you. Or maybe you’d like to upload photos to Flickr. Let us know what you’ve done, so we can share it with others.
- Get resources about mental health, mind/body health, and family well-being at:
- Be a fan of the American Psychological Association on Facebook and share your post there.