The Mental Health Month Blog Party is tomorrow, and we’re psyched! Blog writers have already been publishing posts that talk about the importance of mental health awareness and good mental health.
We look forward to reading — and sharing — your posts tomorrow. Who knows what kind of difference it can make in educating more people and changing perceptions and views about what it means to live a healthy life.
If you’re participating in the event, be sure we know about it. Here’s how you can let us know:
- Use the blog badge code (it helps us to track links)
- Post your link in the comments of this blog post.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention it to @APAHelpCenter on Twitter. Use #mhblogday as a hashtag (mental health blog day, naturally)
- Add your link to our update on APA’s Facebook page (we’ll post a status update tomorrow morning, so you can start commenting and adding links.)
We’ll be updating our blog throughout the day with your links and posts. And if you write something late on Wednesday night, that’s OK too. We’ll share it on Thursday morning.
Thanks for joining us again this year. Words can change lives — let’s see how many we can change in one day.
Filed under: Aging, Being in Therapy, Children, Chronic Illness & Disease Management, Lifestyle & Behaviors, Parenting, Relationships, Resilience, Stress, Substance Abuse, Weight Issues, Women, Work/Life | 22 Comments »