Here’s a selection of some great stories from bloggers and writers who are dedicating a post for our mental health blog day party. Thank you to everyone who is helping us increase awareness and recognize Mental Health Month.
We’ll be adding more links as the day goes on so let us know if you’re blogging for mental health.
(UPDATED 1 p.m. EST, May 19)
- Flickr – May is Mental Health Month
- Losing the Shadow Behind Me – National I’m Blogging About Mental Health Day
- The Sound of Madness – Blog for Mental Health Day
- Good Company Blog – Psychologically Healthy Workplaces are Real Snoozers
- Me Plus Bipolor – Sleep Hygiene: Mental Health Blog Party
- Random Ramblings by Peargirly – Me, the Husband, & OCD
- World of Psychology, PsychCentral – Blogging for Mental Health and Psychology 2010
- Our Journey Through Life – Great timing! Seriously, it is.
- Somebody Heal Me – Challenging Stigma: Mental Health Month Blog Party
- Beyond Postpartum – Mental Health Blog Party Day at Beyond Postpartum
- Not Super … Just Mom – Blogging for PPD/PPA Awareness, Day Two
- You Have It Too… Mental Health Blog Party: Sorry I’m (Fashionably) Late
- Seeding Change: A Blog of the NTAR Leadership Center – Work and Wellness
- Just Gliding Along – Blogging for Mental Health
- Leading Light – Poles Apart
- And Puppy Dogs Tales – I can’t think of a good title for this post…
- Integrative Psychiatry: Elizabeth Cordes, D.O. – Challenging Stigma: Mental Health Month Blog Party
- All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something – APA’s Mental Health Blog Party
- Dr. Kathleen Young: Treating Trauma in Chicago – How Trauma Impacts Mental Health
- Dr. Deb’s Psychological Perspectives – Mental Health Blog Party
- My Postpartum Voice – Just Talkin’ Tuesday 05.18.10: How did you first share your Postpartum Mood Disorder story?
- Third of a Lifetime – Mental Health Month Blog Party: Fight for Your Wellness
- Sugar Filled Emotions – Recovery Starts
- Family Anatomy
- Gone Mental